The Terms of the Settlement approved by Council are as follows:
- The maximum height of the semi-detached dwellings will be 10.7m as per the City’s Zoning By-law provisions applicable to an RM3 Zone;
- The OMB would approve, in principle, the proposed Official Plan Amendment and Zoning By-law Amendment. Following that approval, Beverley Homes would submit to the City a detailed revised site plan and the parties would work together on the final configuration of the development. The residents including the Rockwood Homeowners Association (“RHA”) would be consulted and would provide input on the site plan. If the City and Beverley Homes are unable to agree on the site plan details, they could return to the OMB to ask that it adjudicate any outstanding site plan matters. The RHA would not be a party to this process;
- The lands abutting the Subject Lands and the existing homes along Audubon Boulevard that continue to be owned by Infrastructure Ontario would remain designated Parkway Belt West
- The minimum number of parking spaces required would be 0.2 spaces/unit; and
- The Minutes of Settlement will confirm that any required cash-in-lieu of parkland payment for the semi-detached dwellings would be no greater than the amount that would be payable for an equivalent number of townhouse units.
Marc P. Kemerer
Blaney McMurtry LLP
2 Queen Street East, Suite 1500, Toronto
You need to personally be available at Monday’s Hearing should the Chair ask you to speak.
OMB Hearing – January 19, 2015, 1pm
Municipal Hearing Room
City of Mississauga Civic Centre
300 City Centre Dr.