The select communities include:
- L4T, L4W, L4X, L4Z
- L5A, L5B, L5C, L5K, L5L, L5M, L5N, L5R, L5V, L5W
- L6P, L6R, L6S, L6T, L6V, L6W, L6X, L6Y, L6Z
- L7A, L7C
This eligibility expansion also marks our progression into phase 2 of the vaccine roll-out, offering vaccines to more residents and made available in more accessible ways. All vaccine clinics in Peel region will be taking bookings for the following groups who wish to receive the COVID-19 vaccine:
- Adults 50 years and older within select postal codes
- Eligible Health Care Workers – Check eligibility for a more detailed list of who falls within that group
- Indigenous Adults and their household members 18 years of age or older
- Active health care workers
- People with highest and high-risk health conditions
- Adult recipients of home care
Book an appointment online. The fastest way to book is online. Residents without internet access who need assistance booking can call 905-791-5202.
Information on how to prepare for an appointment and what to expect at a clinic is available at peelregion.ca/COVID19vaccine. This is a one-stop spot for Peel residents to book an appointment to get vaccinated at the clinic of their choice when it’s their turn.
Adults 65 years or older and people of any age who have transportation barriers can use TransHelp, free of charge, to get to their vaccine appointment.
You don't need to be a TransHelp client to use this service. Call 905-791-1015 at least 48 hours before your appointment to make your booking.